This agreement governs your use of page (the “Site”) and your access to and use of the content, functionality, postings, links, services, and/or other materials offered on the Site (which, collectively, constitute the "Services"). By visiting the Site and/or accessing any of the Services, you agree you are bound by this Agreement, as it may be amended or supplemented from time to time, and agree to all operating rules that may be published by Saheb Spices on or in connection with the Site. All these rules are incorporated into this Agreement by this reference.
1. Ownership. All software, content and materials used or appearing on the Site are protected by India and international copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights laws. No copying, sale or exploitation of material from the Services is permitted without the prior written consent of Saheb Spices and any other applicable copyright owner. You do not acquire any ownership rights by virtue of downloading material from the Services. If we request or permit the submission of your opinions, ideas, suggestions, and other feedback ("Submissions"), by submitting any such Submissions, you grant Saheb a perpetual, nonexclusive, world-wide, royalty free, sub-licensable license to the Submissions, which includes without limitation the right for Saheb or any third party it designates, to use, copy, transmit, excerpt, publish, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, create derivative works of, host, index, cache, tag, encode, modify and adapt (including without limitation the right to adapt to streaming, downloading, broadcast, mobile, digital, thumbnail, scanning or other technologies) in any form or media now known or hereinafter developed.
2. Individual Use. You are only authorized to visit, view and to retain copies of pages of this Site solely for your own individual use. You may not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute any material on this Site for any purpose other than for your own individual use unless authorized by Saheb in writing.
3. Third Party Intellectual Property Rights. You may not use the Services to post or transmit material that: (i) is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner or have obtained the permission of the copyright owner; (ii) reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner; or (iii) infringes on any intellectual property rights of others or violates the privacy or rights of publicity of others.
6. User Generated Content. Saheb is not responsible for the content of posts, uploads or other communications posted by users. Saheb reserves the right to delete, move, or edit content of any such communications that Saheb, in its sole discretion, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws, or otherwise unacceptable. Saheb is not responsible for such third party communication, does not endorse, adopt or sponsor any third party statements, and is not obligated to respond to or correct misstatements made by third parties. Saheb is not liable for the content of any such communications, whether or not implicating the laws of copyright, trademark, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise.
By posting or uploading any photographs, works of authorship, artwork, graphics or text (“Content”) to the Site:
a. You grant Saheb a worldwide, non-exclusive, fully paid, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable license to publish and/or display the Content on any Saheb website (such as www.sahebspices.com), Pinterest®Instagram® or other Facebook® pages), or in any other medium, print, digital or otherwise.
b. You grant Saheb a worldwide, non-exclusive, fully paid, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, edit, modify, market, store, distribute, have distributed, reproduce, re-arrange, change, add to or delete from, translate, adapt or otherwise revise and/or alter the Content, or any display thereof; publicly and privately display, communicate, publicly and privately perform, transmit, have transmitted, create derivative works based upon, and promote the Content, for editorial, commercial, promotional and all other purposes, and/or combine or compile it with other content, and publish and/or display that edited, modified, combined or compiled content on the Site and/or on any Saheb website, mobile app or social media page, or in any other medium, print, digital or otherwise.
c. You agree that Saheb cannot and will not be responsible for the Content.
d. You confirm that you are 18 years old or older, reside in India United States or the United Kingdom, and have the authority to enter into this agreement.
f. You understand that Saheb may not include attributions of authorship, ownership, creation or otherwise with any Content.
g. You understand that Saheb is not under any obligation to use, display or publish the Content, and may remove it at any time, for any reason.
h. You confirm that:
a. all Content, including photographs, was created by You;
b. You own all intellectual property rights to the Content, and
c. No third party right is violated by your posting or uploading of Content.
7. Right to Revise this Agreement. Saheb has the right at any time to revise and to otherwise modify this Agreement, and to impose new or additional terms or conditions (collectively, "Additional Terms") on your use of the Services. Such Additional Terms are effective immediately and are incorporated into this Agreement when posted by Saheb to the Site. Use of the Site following such notice indicates your acceptance of all such Additional Terms.
8. Revision/Termination of the Services. Saheb has the right, at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services, and/or to refuse or restrict anyone from access to any of the Services, with or without notice and in its sole discretion. Saheb shall not be liable for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any Services.
9. Saheb Makes No Warranties. YOU USE THE SITE AND SERVICES AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR NON-MISAPPROPRIATION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY OF INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, OR SYSTEM INTEGRATION. McCORMICK DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE OR OPERATE IN AN UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE MANNER OR THAT ERRORS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. IN ADDITION, SAHEB DOES NOT WARRANT THAT INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE IS APPROPRIATE, ACCURATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN ANY PARTICULAR JURISDICTION, AND ACCESSING IT FROM JURISDICTIONS WHERE THE CONTENT IS ILLEGAL IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
10. Limitation of Liability. SAHEB IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF SAHEB HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, HELD TO BE INAPPLICABLE OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF SAHEB FOR ANY REASON AND UPON ANY CAUSE OF ACTION (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY AND OTHER ACTIONS IN CONTRACT OR TORT) IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SITE OR THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO DIRECT DAMAGES ACTUALLY INCURRED UP TO TWO HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS ($250).
11. Choice of Law. The Services are controlled by SAheb from within the State of Karnataka, India. By accessing the Services, you agree that the laws of the State of Karnataka, India govern all matters relating to this Agreement, and the use, or inability to use, the Services, and that such laws will apply without regard to principles of conflict of laws. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the State and Federal courts in karnataka,India Regardless of any law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action related to the Services must be commenced within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
12. Miscellaneous Terms. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Saheb with respect to the subject matter addressed herein, and governs your use of the Site and Services, superseding any prior agreements between you and Saheb relating to such subject matter. This Agreement may be supplemented by any other agreement you enter into with Saheb pursuant to a registration to access certain features of the Site. The failure of Saheb to exercise any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and that the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect. The section headings used in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal effect. Saheb’s Services are not intended for use by or availability to minors.